Project Wonderful

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Haul #1: 66 Comic Books from BSI Comics, Metairie, LA


 The Haul is a new section I'll do from time to time where I document a great "Haul" of comics that I got for a low price. It doesn't happen often but every once in a while we all come into a large stack of comic books.
66 Comic Books for $17.94

Today's Haul: 66 Comic Books Price $17.94


So  today I wanted to go to BSI Comics in Metairie, LA to look through their bargain bin's of .25 cent comic books because I knew they had a few issues of The Puma Blues . . . I have never read an issue of that but I am trying to find the whole series so I can read it all at once (just need 6 more issues, including #1). I didn't intend on buying much more today but I couldn't resist the massive amounts of goodness they had (trust me I could have gone a lot more.)

So What did I get?

Comic Talk #4, 6, 7 (Wolverine), 7 (Batman), 10, 13-16
The Fly #4
Grendel Tales: The Devil's Apprentice #2
Grendel Tales: Devil's Choice #1
Grendel Tales: God And The Devil #6-7
Grendel Tales: Devil's Hammer #3
Grendel Tales: The devil May Care #3-6
Grendel Tales: Devls And Deaths #1
Grendel Tales: Four Devils One Hell #1-5
Grendel: Behold The Devil # 5-6, 8
Grendel: War Child #6, 8-9
Grendel Tales: The Devil In Out Midst #1-5
Avengers West Coast #96
The Mutant Misadventures of Cloak and Dagger #2-3, 5, 7, 10, 14-15, 17
Cloak and Dagger #2
Cloak and Dagger (LS) #1, 3
Sheena Queen Of the Jungle #0
Comics Interview #106
JLA-Z #3
Wonder Girl #1, 4-5
The Puma Blues #2, 21
Marvel Spotlight: World War Hulk
Alpha Flight Vol.2: Origin Special #1
Alpha Flight #15, 18-20, 22-23, 38, 71, 74

So what I ended up doing today was filling some holes in my collection while creating a lot more with the Grendel issues and found a new mystery in the Comic Talk issues which are interview comics that I can find very little about online and for some reason two different issues of #7 were published in different months both covers have August 1993 on them but the Wolverine version has October 1993 on the copyright page . . . I will find the answer to this mystery . . . some day.

BSI Comics is located at 3030 Severn Ave., Metairie, LA 70002, Open 7 Days a week
Website: BSI Comics
Facebook: BSI
Phone: 504-885-5250

Bargain Bin Comics
Bargain Bin Comics

Bargain Bin Comics

Bargain Bin Comics
Thanks for reading,
Kevin P. Johnson
Copyright ©2013 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments: