Project Wonderful

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Collection Oddities #2 - Say It Backwards Mr. Mxyzpltk button

I'm not sure how much of am oddity the "Say It Backwards Mr. Mxyzpltk" button is being that I have three or four of them but I got it as a free promo item several years ago and maybe they are a bit rare . . . maybe not. It is however one of my favorite buttons at any rate and I consider it one of the cooler things in my collection. I actually can only remember the character from the old Super Friends cartoon from the 1970's and I am not even sure if I've read any comics with him in them but I do know that this is a fun and cool character and it's a cool button for sure.

Thanks for reading,
Kevin P. Johnson

Copyright © 2013 Kevin P. Johnson
Button is copyright © DC Comics and is used as Fair Use Review images only. Image will be removed upon the request of DC Comics.

No comments: