Project Wonderful

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What's In The Box - May 2011

As you may already know if you have gone back to the start of this blog I order my monthly comic books from Discount Comic Book Service (DCBS) in order to get the discout that I need to be able to get most of the comics I want within my budget. I do try to support local comic shops (LCS) as much as I can by buying trades and when I want to try out a new series.

Now when I get my comics its usually a month or more after they have been out so I can never have the hot new issue when everyone else does and sometimes I'll go buy important series from my LCS because waiting for some comic books just isn't fun and worth the extra few dollars to get them as they come out Civil War, Fear Itself, Final Crisis to name a few of the titles I did this for. 

I think this section of the blog will replace the "Pull List" I've done so that I can put a picture of what I got in and if anyone wants to discuss what I got we can go from there and I always enjoy seing pictures of what other people added to teir collections.

So this is what's In the Box recieved in May 2011:




The Amazing Spider-Man #658-659, Annual #38
Justice Society of America #50
Usagi Yojimbo #136
X-Factor #218
Justice League of America #56
Brightest Day #23-24
The Avengers #12
Captain America #617
The New Avengers #11
The Mighty Thor #1
Journey Into Mystery #622
X-Men Legacy #247
Secret Avengers #12
Uncanny X-Men #535-536
Batman #709

19 comics this month I usually average about 22 - 25 but I think a few series ended the month I made this order. I hope that this was mildly interesting and that you'll check in for my next review.

Thanks for reading,
Kevin P. Johnson

Copyright © 2010 Kevin P. Johnson




No comments: