Project Wonderful

Friday, April 4, 2008

My Current DCBS Order April 2008

Well I thought I'd start posting the comics that I order from DCBS so that any of you that are interested in one of these comics I can talk about it because I'll have it. I don't get Previews anymore so I can only assume that these are from the current Previews which is April this month and the comics should be out in two months. I'll do this each month and there will be a log of at least the definite comics I have that I can talk about.

Here's the list for April 2008:
Action Comics #866
Amazing Spider-Man #561, 562, & 563
Batman #678
Captain America #39
Detective Comics #845
Green Arrow & Black Canary #9
Justice League of America #22
Justice Society of America #17
Mighty Avengers #15
Moon Knight #19
Ms. Marvel #28
New Avengers #42
Uncanny X-Men #499
Wonder Woman #21
X-Factor #32
X-Men Legacy #213
Femme Noir: Dark City Diaries #1 (of 4)
Final Crisis #2 (of 7)
Secret Invasion #3 (of 8)
Mouse Guard: Winter 1152 #5 (of 6)
Comics Now Magazine #3


Breakdown:
Marvel - 12
DC - 8
Ape Entertainment - 1
Archaia Studios Press - 1

Marvel has the edge this month and this will probably be a regular occurence being Marvel is my favorite. The indie titles will probably also remain small until I can afford to increase my spending.

- Kevin P. Johnson
Copyright © 2008 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments: