Project Wonderful

Friday, April 11, 2008

Frank Miller's 300...I Got It Free WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

I've been wanting to buy Frank Miller's 300 for like 2 years now and I always put it back because it's $30 and I just seem to always have two other $15.99 books I want to get at the same time. So I'm at work today and I work for a book publisher and we sometimes get returns that are not from our company and they go into a little box that employees can just take...well to my surprise the guy who handles the returns has a stack of books he's bringing in and 2 copies of Frank Miller's 300 and 5 copies of 300 The Art Of The Film were in his hands. I said "what are you doing with those?" and he said "putting them in the free book box!" I said "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
I finally can read the book, hooray!!! And I have a copy of the Movie Art too. I gave away the other 300 book and 1 of the art books to a girl that works here and is slightly into comics. I'll probably give away the other three Art books too.
Ahhhhh FREE FRANK MILLER GOODNESS!!!!
- Kevin P. Johnson

Copyright © 2008 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments: