Project Wonderful

Friday, May 9, 2008

New Stats For My DCBS Ordering

So DCBS has an option to download all of the items that you have ordered from them so I can now have a more accurate count of the titles I've ordered and update statistics of my trends in ordering. I'm not sure what I'll come up with for a complete statistical measure of my collection being that its a lot of boxes and I have never been able to get a 100% complete list of everything I own. Anyway the newest statistics look better fo DC Comics in my DCBS ordering.

The Totals:
DC Comics - 199
Marvel Comics - 199
Dark Horse - 4
Archaia Studios Press - 2
Ape Entertainment - 2
Abstract Studio - 1
Boom! Studios - 1
Evil Twin Comics - 1
Super Real Graphics - 1

DC Comics and Marvel Comics tie with 48.5% each and all other indie's combining for 3%. Marvel will soon takeover the number one spot because I have recently dropped Flash and Supergirl and Countdown is over and I will not be getting another weekly title from DC.

Kevin P. Johnson
Copyright © 2008 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments: