Project Wonderful

Friday, May 9, 2008

DC Universe #0

This image is copyright © 2008 DC Comics and is used as Fair Use Review images only. Image will be removed upon request of DC Comics.


DC Universe #0
Cover Price:
.50 cents
Publisher: DC Comics
Major Characters: Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Joker, Flash, Green Lantern, Spectre, Rogues Gallery, Libra

So this is basically a issue long commercial for DC's upcoming Final Crisis and several tie-in limited series. Each section of the comic is followed by an ad for a new series DC hopes we will all buy. Normally this kind of thing would not be something I'd enjoy spending my money on but DC did the right thing by making it .50 cents and providing some great artwork and a nice lead in to Final Crisis. Lots of characters appear but what interested me most is the Batman/Joker stuff and I hope I don't need to buy Batman R.I.P. to read that one because it looks good and I hope they cover it in Final Crisis or I'll probably have to pick up the trade later on.

All in all I'm excited for Final Crisis to start up (I'll have to wait for my DCBS order to get this one though) and I don't blame DC for putting this out...hell I'd buy plenty more .50 cent comics for the art alone.

-Kevin P. Johnson
Copyright © 2008 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments: