Project Wonderful

Friday, February 22, 2008

Soon To Be Reviewed Comics

Hello all,
I just wanted to let you know a few of the comics I will be reviewing in the near future. Indie comics will get their first, second and third reviews (sort of). Abominable by Pat Lewis from Lunchbreak Comics, Mouse Guard: Fall 1152 by David Peterson from Archaia Studio Press and from Fantagraphics Books Hank Ketcham's Complete Dennis The Mennace 1951 -1952 reprinting classic newspaper strips from the past. Finally in the review pile I have DC Comics Identity Crisis by Brad Meltzer, Rags Morales & Michael Bair. Depending on how fast I can re-read these books will determine how fast I can review them. I may have reviews pop up before some of these but these are on the to do list for sure and will happen before long.

Thanks for reading,
Kevin P. Johnson

Copyright © 2008 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments: