Project Wonderful

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PULL LIST

This first blog in the "new age" is just what I'm collecting and very likely to be talking about but rest assured I do vary from the list and as we say "Keep It Real"

Titles That I'm Currently Collecting:
Amazing Spider-Man
Avengers
Batman
Captain America
DMZ (Trade Only)
Fear Itself (Limited Series)

Journey Into Mystery
Justice League of America
Justice Society of America
Kirby Genesis
Mighty Thor
Moon Knight
New Avengers
Scion (Limited Series)
Secret Avengers
Uncanny X-Men
Usagi Yojimbo
The Walking Dead (Hardcover Only)
X-Factor
X-Men Legacy

Now I am behind on most of these titles (seems to be my lot in life) but I'm trying to have a day of the week where I use to catch up because the pile is getting pretty big. 18 monthly titles isn't a huge amout of comics to collect and it seems like I could keep up with that but I think we all know how easy it is to buy the comics we want and then lose the time to read them all.

As for other things I have come into recently 2 of the Batman Showcase editions, Teen Titans: A Kids Game trade, A bunch of Y The Last Man trades, Wednesday Comics Hardcover, Berona's War: Field Guide, a stack of Queen and Country trades, Mouse Guard: Legend's of the Guard hardcover, Dead @17 Deluxe Edition trade and a few other things . . . the good thing is that I have read a lot of this stuff already so I can do reviews for you soon.

So this is where I'm at as for recent collecting so look for some reviews in the next few days and please tell me what you are reading.

- Kevin P. Johnson

Copyright © 2011 Kevin P. Johnson



No comments: