Project Wonderful

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Once Again We Blog

Graphic NovelsHey there everyone out in comic book land,

Today marks another return/another try at bringing you a blog on my thoughts on all things comic books and geek related.

I'd love to get some interviews and reviews with independent comic book creators to help spread the word about your comics. Please contact me here and I will tell you how to send me your comics. I will also be looking at some webcomics for the first time and more movies as I can.

I've tried this blog thing before a few times and I put too much pressure on myself to get it out on time and I just couldn't keep up and so I cancelled it. This time around I'll have no schedule but try to get something out every week.

I hope you all come back and enjoy some comics with me.

- Kevin P. Johnson
Copyright © 2011 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments: