Project Wonderful

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Backing Boards #1 - Action Comics

I have collected Action Comics since issue #835...but have never read an issue until #866 the first part of the Braniac story arc. That seems like a quite waste of money to me but someday I plan on going back and reading them. I decided to collect Action Comics around the time I really wanted to learn more about the DC Universe. I chose Action because I thought I needed a Superman comic and this one has been around longer than anything else. I've never been a huge fan of Superman, I like him but I just never got into him. The Braniac story seemed like a good place to jump on being I know nothing about Braniac at all this seemed like I couldn't lose. Well the story is really good through three parts (I think its 4 parts) and I do want to keep up on Action Comics now. My only complaint is that Superman looks like Christopher Reeve. I liked Christopher Reeve but I never thought he looked like Superman but I can live with it for a while.

- Kevin P. Johnson
Copyright © 2008 Kevin P. Johnson

No comments: