Project Wonderful

Monday, June 30, 2008

HULK SMASH! The Incredible Hulk Movie

This image is copyright © 2008 Marvel Comics and is used as Fair Use Review images only. Image will be removed upon request of Marvel Comics.



So I went in to this movie with no expectations. I had been more interested in seeing the Iron Man connection and how for the first time the Marvel Universe was actually related on the movie screen. I saw it opening weekend at my new favorite even the Saturday Matenee.


This movie was awesome from the start, I decided to go in and forget that I felt the Hulk and Abomination looked like big rubber monsters. (I didn't see the first Hulk movie because of this)

Ed Norton to me looks like Bruce Banner and I'm glad he got the part and I hope he sticks around for another movie even though he's been upset that his preferred cut of the movie was not released.


This movie was action packed and great fun for all the fanboys out there with plenty of Easter Egg moments to enjoy. The best moments, THUNDERCLAP, "Hulk Smash!", Stan Lee, and the fighting.


This is one of the better comic book movies yet it wasn't the best but its a good quality movie that sits well alongside of Spider-Man 1 & 2, Batman Returns, Iron Man, X-Men 2, & Sin City.


4.75 Stars out of 5


- Kevin Johnson
Copyright © 2008 Kevin P. Johnson








No comments: